Here it is, my to do list for this week. My basic “rules” I’m giving myself for my lists:
- I will try to get the item done on the day it is listed, but unless otherwise specified it is okay to do it a different day…as long as it’s done by the end of the list dates posted.
- I may add things to my lists because, as we all know, things come up…life happens…the world is unpredictable.
- I will look at my list at least once a day as part of my problem is that I think of the million things I have to do at inconvenient times (ie. in the shower, while trying to fall asleep, when driving in the car) but can’t seem to remember what I have to do when it’s actually plausible to do them.
Go back to work….waaahhh!!! 😦
Get on the elliptical
Call about getting Josh’s Sr pics taken (Yes, you read that correctly. It is half way through my son’s Senior year and I still haven’t gotten his picture taken. The pic for the yearbook is due in a few weeks! I have a ton of excuses as to why this hasn’t been done yet, and some or them are actually legitimate, but the time for excuses is definitely over!)
Pick up the book I have on hold for Josh from the library
- Go to store at lunch to get whatever is needed for the team dinner
- Call dentist regarding new insurance and find out if I have to go fill out new paperwork since Josh has an appt on Monday
- Team dinner!
- Clean out drawer in bathroom for mom to use (She’s been here for almost a month and I haven’t cleared a space in the bathroom for her. How is that for a wonderful daughter-in-law?)
- Get on the elliptical
- Go to the bank @ lunch to make a deposit
- Call about getting an appt for a brow wax and possibly hair color
- Swim meet! Pick the fam up after work and head straight there!
- Get on the elliptical!!! You had yesterday off, no excuses!
- Go to the store after work to get what will be needed for book club on Sunday
- Swim meet…I think. I signed up to be a driver after the meet for this day, but it’s not on the regular schedule. Hmmm…..
- Prep work for book club food
- Send out reminder email to book club
- If I haven’t done so yet….FINISH THE BOOK!!!
- Make sure house is clean enough for book club
- Oh yeah, get on the elliptical!
There’s my basic outline for my week. Now lets see how I do…