Now you all get it, right? You’re starting to see the “real” me. In the beginning there were posts every day. If I was reading this (and didn’t know me) I’d think, “what is this lady talking about? She’s super organized and prompt!” Hahahahaha! Got you all!!!!! Case in point, I am making a to-do list for the week beginning 1/8 and it is currently the end of the day on 1/9. Just doesn’t seem to fit to me, but let’s roll with it anyway. As I did last week, as I think of more things to add or more stuff comes up I will add to my list in a different color and italics.
- Go to the store @ lunch to get stuff to bring to the meet (not enough parents signed up to bring after meet snacks so I’ll try to get some fruit or bagels to bring)
- Swim meet!!! (let’s be realistic, we know this mean nothing else will be getting done)
- Call the school to let them know Josh needs to leave early tomorrow
- Finish getting clothes together for the Senior pics, this means ironing (ugh) if need be!
- Get all medals and “props” together for pictures
- Make a list (heehee, a list to make a list) of stuff needed from CVS
- Senior picture day!!! Leave work early and meet Josh @ home!
- Clean out drawer in bathroom and let my poor MIL have some space in the bathroom
- Elliptical…it must be done!
- Another swim meet, relays this time. I am signed up to drive home so will have to have a pretty empty car on the way there
- Go to CVS @ lunch
- Make another list, this time for Sam’s Club
- Clean the kitchen
- Clean out the fridge
- Go to Sam’s Club
- Elliptical, maybe even Wii if I can get some private time in the living room